PINE KNOLL SHORES — Great Lakes Dredge and Dock Co. of Illinois is set to finish beach nourishment in Pine Knoll Shores Thursday evening and begin work in a small part of Salter Path Friday.
emerald isle — Carteret County has received the nece…
ATLANTIC BEACH — The Liberty Island dredge boat went into port Friday but had already nourished roughly 8,000 linear feet of the strand in Atlantic Beach, depositing 280,000 cubic yards of sand.
atlantic beach — The $28.2 million Bogue Banks beach…
atlantic beach — Some sand hit the town’s strand Thursday as a $28.2 million Bogue Banks beach nourishment project got underway.
County school budget
Kitchen tables and living rooms across the county have turned into virtual classrooms as public school students and teachers adjust to working online from home.
Carteret Community College Trustees Chairman Mike Curtis, foreground, sits next to Lysol wipes Wednesday during a special meeting held in the Wayne West Building to discuss the resignation of CCC President Dr. John Hauser. Some board members attended in person, while others, on the screen in…
- Morehead City responds to confirmed COVID-19 case
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier closes
- Some Emerald Isle residents, others want bridge restrictions
- County reports 2 more COVID-19 cases, releases demographic info
- Atlantic Beach resident asks court to overturn BOA decision
- Health department reports first COVID-19 death in county
- Carteret County native stranded in Peru returns home
- County confirms 4 additional COVID-19 cases
- Beaufort attempts to restrict visitor access to town
- Carteret County COVID-19 case count rises to 16