EMERALD ISLE — It’s been about two months since the last Bogue Banks beach nourishment project ended April 29, but Carteret County officials are moving to go out for bids for the third phase of what’s known as the post-Hurricane Florence project.
EMERALD ISLE —The Carteret County Beach Commission v…
EMERALD ISLE — The Carteret County Beach Commission …
emerald isle — The $28.2 million Bogue Banks beach nourishment project moved into the westernmost town on the island Thursday with a test load, and sand nourishment began in earnest Friday.
PINE KNOLL SHORES — The $28.2 million Bogue Banks beach nourishment project pushed west from Atlantic Beach into Pine Knoll Shores Thursday, beginning the longest stretch of work in the project.
County school budget
MOREHEAD CITY — The Carteret Community College Foundation has awarded Randy Ramsey with the 2020 Carteret Community College Distinguished Alumni Award.
BEAUFORT — The Carteret County Board of Education unanimously approved a $2.95 million final budget revision Tuesday for 2019-20 to close out the fiscal year, which ended that day.
- Confirmed cases of COVID-19 jump by 15 since Friday
- Carteret County reports 6 new COVID-19 cases
- Morehead City plans to hold Fourth of July fireworks
- Longtime West coach, AD McClanahan departs with a legacy that bled ‘red, white and blue’
- Property transfers: June 18-24
- Former Coast Guard dock catches fire at Cape Lookout
- Carteret County confirms 4 additional COVID-19 cases, active cases decline
- Loaves and Fishes Thrift Store moves into former Walgreens space
- State reports record new COVID-19 cases Friday
- Brooks named school system transportation director