A committee consisting of the Carteret County Board of Education curriculum, finance and technology work group will meet Tuesday at 2 p.m. to consider and commence action on the steps necessary under the North Carolina state statute(s) for school closure relating to the Marine Science and Technology (MaST) Early College High School. The meeting will be in the board room of the Carteret County Public School System Central Services Offices, 107 Safrit Drive in Beaufort.
- Suspect involved in standoff Friday dies at Carteret Health Care
- Search for fugitive leads to now-lifted lockdown at eastern Carteret County schools Friday morning
- Could tiny houses be coming to Beaufort? Owner of Carteret County Home property eyes it as option
- Carteret County Sheriff’s Office files charges in connection to bar fight in Peletier
- Kirkman pitches Radio Island development opportunity to Morehead City Council
- Officials reopen Walmart grocery store In Newport after closure for suspicious item in parking lot
- Officials investigate after woman’s body found in Atlantic Beach Friday
- NC Division of Marine Fisheries asks anglers to donate fish to science
- Fire early Sunday destroys clam hatchery in Sea Level
- Morehead City prepares to award construction bids for neighborhood revitalization project
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.