Details for PUBLIC NOTICE IN THE PROBATE COURT OF MADISON COUNTY, ALBAMA
IN THE PROBATE COURT OF MADISON COUNTY, ALBAMA
The Adoption Petition by
BRANDON CHASE GIST
ORDER ON MOTION FOR SERVICE BY
Case No.: 8665
Notice is given of the Adoption Petition of BRANDON CHASE GIST, of S.L.M., a female child whose DOB is 12/27/2007. Notice is given to THOMAS WILLARD MITCHELL or any unknown fathers, or any persons claiming parental rights or interest in the minor child.
Please take note that a hearing has been set on this petition on the 28th day of September, 2021, at 1:00 p.m., in the Probate Court of Madison County. Please be advised that if you intend to contest this petition you must file a written response with the attorney for the petitioner named below and with the Probate Court of Madison County, 200 Northside Square, Huntsville, Alabama 35801, within thirty (30) days.
The Petitioner shall run service in both Carteret County, NC and Madison County, AL for at least once a week, for four consecutive weeks in accordance with Ala Code 1975 § 12-15-318(d) and Ala. R. of Juv. P Rule 13.
Done this 12th day of July, 2021,
- Coast Guard to commission cutter named after Carteret County local in Friday ceremony
- Crews transport driver to hospital after collision on Highway 70 Tuesday afternoon
- Man drowns in ocean off Emerald Isle Monday
- Multi-county car chase Thursday ends with arrest of 2 South Carolina men
- West alum Crawford becomes youngest ever to lift famous Húsafell stone in Iceland
- NCDOT awards contract for Harkers Island bridge replacement; work to begin late this summer
- Emerald Isle secures state grant to dredge channel at Kelly Lane boat ramp
- Beaufort town manager John Day to retire in December
- Carteret County reports 28 new COVID-19 cases heading into weekend
- Tax office kicks off 2024 property revaluation, plans to do full list and measure