Details for PUBLIC HEARING Notice is hereby given that the Town of
Notice is hereby given that the Town of Beaufort Board of Commissioners will hold a public hearing virtually via Zoom on Monday, April 12, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. to consider the following:
• Text Amendment - Case No. 21-05 - Text Amendment modifying the Land Development Ordinance Section 20: Special Use Permits. Staff initiated request to replace "public hearing" with "quasi-judicial proceedings."
• Rezoning Request/PUD Amendment - Case No. 21-06 - Beau Coast Subdivision - A request to: Convert a section of eight townhome lots to four single family lots; Convert two townhome lots to one single family lot; Add permeable pavement specifications to the PUD document for alleys, on-street parking areas, and sidewalks as an option for use in the PUD; and add a note regarding lot configuration options.
The public is invited to attend. Contact the Planning & Inspections Department (252-728-2142) for more information. Below are the instructions to attend the meeting via Zoom:
• Go to the town website www.beaufortnc.org
• Click on Calendar at the bottom of the page
• Go to April Calendar and Click on April 12, 2021 Board of Commissioners Meeting
• Information on how to connect to Zoom Meeting will be listed.
• To view electronically click on the Zoom link
• To listen dial the number under One Tap Mobile and follow the instructions